I’m going to tell you one of my close friend, Reski
Auliah is her name. You can call her Aul, not Liah. Especially for me I usually
call this one with japanese name, Miwako. Actually I dont know the reason why I
use miwako but you won’t believe it, she look more fine with her new nickname.
She lives in Katitting with her parents and a sister. She was born on november
27th 1998. Yeah, it means she is waiting for her 15th birthday, her historical
day in her life. It will be come in two weeks. And most important, it means too
i’m waiting for free lunch!
She has pleasent personality. Miwako is known as girl
who talkactive, smart and childish. I guess it is true, because we’ve already
done a lots of things with her random expressive. As you know, she is not
always childish, she can be mature at the time. she is crazy about Harry Potter
and I dont like when she talks about harry potter because it is expired movie.
Hahah I’m kidding. I’d love to make her angry. If she mad at me she looks cute
than usual. Guys, you have to try it as soon as possible! That’s full
entertaining.
She always spend her time with reading some novel,
browsing or joking with me, with 911. What a blast friendship! She is good at
English lesson and expert in economy too and thats why she wants to be a doctor
someday. freaky? Me too. I know exactly she shall record new achievements
because there are a lot things that she can do to realiaze her dreams. As you
can imagine, Miwako is very optimistic person, she brings more pleasure and
happiness. How lucky I am to have a wonderful friend altough sometimes she
become annoying person and selfish. UNIQUE is an appropriate word for Miwako.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar